Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Semana 37-first week in Chillogallo

Hi everyone! I hope all is well in all that you`re doing. Things are going well here. I`m getting used to my new area in Chillogallo. We live about 45 minutes or so from the mission offices. I forgot how loud Quito is. Pelileo is really calm since it`s not so much city and a lot of farming. In Chillogallo (Quito) it`s nearly all city. I really like it here though. The people are very nice. The members help out a lot here.

I`m really excited to work here. My companion Èlder Tzun and I have set some goals tohelp us have a vision and work hard every day. We have a gaol to have 7 baptisms and reactivate 4 inactives this transfer. We repeat these goals to ourselves a lot as we`re walking to help motivate us. As we put our trust in the Lord and work more diligently and effectively every day, we`ll be able to reach these goals.

We have one investigador with a baptismal date. Her name is N.M. She came to church yesterday and another time two weeks ago. She has a baptismal date for May 9th. She`s super excited to come to church and to be baptized on that day. The ward is working to fellowship her and make sure she feels good here. We have a lot of other investigators who have church attendance but don`t have a baptismal date. 

Well that`s about it for this week. I`m really excited for this week and I know that we will work hard and will have success this week. Hope you all have a great week and I hope to hear from you all soon. 

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment