Monday, January 20, 2014

Semana 23

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week. I just recovered from some really bad parasites. I think I ate something bad so I felt pretty sick. The nurse said I had amebas so she had me take some medications and I´m feeling better now.
This is week is the last week of transfers and this has been the fastest transfer ever! It´s crazy how fast these days fly by. I´m already going to have 7 months in about two weeks. I feel like I´ll be staying here and possibly training a new missionary again. We´re just gonna have to wait and see what happens though.

We´re starting to have a lot of success show up here. We had 5 people come to church yesterday. One of them is named A and she has a lot of desire to learn more. She said she prayed and asked if this is true and she received an answer and felt really good. She has a baptismal date February 8th so we´re going to to help her a lot to get that. The L family came to church also but they say they still haven´t received their answer. We and the members are going to work together really hard to help this family. Another investigator who came to church was D who has pretty much become an eternal investigator. He´s only member of his family that´s not baptized. He comes to almost everything that goes on in the church with his family and usually participates the most out of everyone in Sunday school classes. So he´s pretty much a member just not baptized. He´s pretty hesitant to committ to baptism and with his job it´s really hard for us to visit him. We want to make a greater effort with him to help him reach a baptismal date.

We also found an investigator last week who seemed really interested but then he told us just yesterday that he already got baptized 12 years ago and it seems like he forgot everything. He was baptized in Guayaquil in that area so we´re going to have to communicate with the ward there and try to transfer his records here. 

Other than this all has been very well here in Pelileo. The Lord has really blessed us in this transfer and I´m really thankful for all that the Lord has given us here. We´ve seen a lot of miracles despite the difficulties we´ve faced. In the end, God always give us the blessings that we need.

Have a good week everyone and stay safe. Hope to hear from you all very soon!



-Élder Gómez

No comments:

Post a Comment