Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Semana 84

Hi everyone! I hope you´re having a great week. We´re doing great here in Riobamba! It´s awesome here and I´m happy to be here.

This week I reach 21 months!

We asist in a branch and asistance this week was about 62 which is very little. My goal is to by three months have regular asistance of about 90 to 100. We´re going to work really to make it work out. 

We have an investigator progresing. His name is M. He is has already been coming to church for a while and studies a ton about the church on the internet and scriptures and has a huge desire to be baptized. He can´t yet though because he wants to wait for his daughter to come back to Spain to see him get baptized. She gets back the first week of May so he´ll get baptized May 2nd. Which the zone leaders interviewed him a while ago and said that´s all okay. 

That´s about all for this week. I hope you have a great week and stay safe and I hope to hear from you all next week.

Chao!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment