Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Semana 85

Hi everyone! I hope everything is doing good for you all. We are doing good here in Riobamba.

General Conference was awesome this week! I learned so much. General conference has a lot more importance to me now, and I learned a lot of things. Mostly about what I can do to be a better leader in the mission, and a better disciple of Christ. I hope you all study the talks when they put them online and in the liahona. 

We don´t have very many investigators right now, but we´re looking and we´ve found a few that seem good that we´re going to work with. M came to church though and he´s still excited to learn more and for his baptism. 

Easter was great as well. On Friday we ate the fanesca which is the traditional easter soup they eat every year in Ecuador. It has a ton of grains and beans and fish, but it´s really good. Most of the missionaries don´t like it though. I like it but it fills you up fast!

Well that´s all for this week. Hope you have a great week and be safe and I hope to hear from you all next week! Chao!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment