Monday, March 23, 2015

Semana 83

Hi everyone! I hope you`re doing good. We`re are doing great here!

We had tranfers and I got transfered to Riobamba! in the Branch Los Alamos! It was sad to leave Ambato, but I`m excited to work in Riobamba and knowing that this is my last sector, I want to work as hard as I can here and in 12 weeks (two transfers) feel satisfied with what I`ve done here. Riobamba is a district but President has a lot of plans and visions for Riobamba and hopes that it can soon become a stake.

As for Ambato, we had four investigators in church yesterday. The family C asisted and we`re hoping that all works out for their baptism on the 4th of April. L, the mom of the two kids we baptized this change also asisted but doesn`t have a fecha. We also had Pablo asist who we found this week. He has a strong desire to follow Christ but has had some challenges in his life. He likes what we teach, but has a bit of a challenge accepting Joseph Smith. 

Well that`s all for this week. Hope you have a great week and be safe and I hope to hear from you next week!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero :)



No comments:

Post a Comment