Monday, August 25, 2014

Semana 53-Transfers

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! We had our changes today and I left to Asistencia Social in Turubama which is about 20 minutes from my last sector, Chillogallo. I will be training a new missionary so I won´t receive my companion until Thursday and I´m also a district leader again. I´m going to be opening a new sector so we´re going to be starting out with nothing and will have to find our way around. I know that we will have success here and find a lot of people who will be receptive to hear the Gospel. If we put our trust in the Lord, anything is possible.
I really miss Chillogallo. It was sad to leave all the people and places that I came to love there. We were able to help a lot of people and gain the trust of the ward leaders and a lot of the members. 

M.C. came to church yesterday and he has a baptismal date for the 13 of September. He is progressing well and really enjoyed being in church yesterday. 

Well that´s about all for this week. Hope you all have a great week and next week I´ll let you all know about my new companion. Stay safe and hope to hear from you all soon!

-Élder Gómez


¡Amo ser misionero!

No comments:

Post a Comment