Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Semana 89

Hi everyone! I hope you`ve  all had a great week! We`re doing good here in Riobamba!

We had our transfers today and I`ll be staying and training a new misionary. I`m excited that I`ll be able to train a new missionary for my last transfer. We`re going to Quito tomorrow for the new missionaries meeting that willl be on Wednesday. 

We`ve been working hard here in Riobamba and yesterday we had a lot of less actives come to church and asistance at sacrament meeting is going up as well. We had 93 yesterday and we`re that it can start to increase more and more every week. We`ll be working very hard. There`s no reason to stop working or being lazy. We promised God that we would keep our covenants in every moment of our lives. Not just when it`s convenient or until we`re at the end and want to stop, but in every moment. 

That`s about it for next week. I hope you all have a great week and I hope to hear from you all next week!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero. Se que Jesucristo vive y que esta es la Iglesia verdadera de Él. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment