Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Semana 66

Hi everyone! I hope you´re all doing well! We´ve had a great week here in Ambato!

This saturay we have a bautismo for an investigador. His name is M. He can´t read and he´s losing his hearing, so we pretty much have to shout in his hear every time we teach him. He´s a really great and humble person though. We´re really excited for his bautismo. 

Today for p-day we were able to go back to Pelileo, since it´s in the zone. It was really cool to be able to go back after so long. After that, we went to the house of the liders of zone and cooked and played Uno and Monopoly. I made churros. 

I really love it here in Ambato. It´s awesome here and the people are so great. I know that we will be able to have a lot of success here and we will be working hard and trusting in the Lord to have that success. I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is his son and that through this plan, families can be together forever in the presence of God. 

Well that´s about all for this week. Have a great week and stay safe and I hope to hear from you all next week!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero :)



No comments:

Post a Comment