Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Semana 59-Transfer Week

Hi everyone! I hope you´ve all had a great week! We´re doing great here in Asistencia Social.

We had transfers today and me and Elder Havell are staying together for another transfer! I´m really excited for this transfer. I know that we will be able to do a lot of work together and help a lot of people come unto Christ.

My trainer Elder Christensen just finished his mission today. It makes me feel old. haha

General Conference was great!! I watched every session in espanish. One of the most espiritual and powerful conference I´ve been to. It´s true, that when we come to conference with questions, that we can receive the answers in the talks through personal revelation. I know that personal revelation is real and that God does want to answer our prayers and questions. It was awesome to hear the speakers in their native language especially the espanish. 

S asisted the sunday morning sesion. We weren´t able to talk to him much after, but we want to give him a baptismal date for Octobre. Hopefully for this week or the next week. He learns kind of slow but he has a desire to learn more. The espiritu has touched him and I know he´s a confirmation that this is the truth. 

Elder Havell was sick this week with a stomach infection, so it made it kind of hard to work this week. I remember when I had a stomach infection a year ago and also parasites in January. But now, my stomach is used to all the bacteria and food here so I don´t really get sick anymore. It will probably take some time for me to get used to the food and bacteria in America when I come back. 

Well that´s all for this week. Hope you all have a great week and stay safe! Can´t wait to hear from you all soon!!

-Elder Gómez

Amo ser misionero. Se que Jesucristo vive y que es nuestro Salvador. Se que tenemos un profeta viviente que nos guía y nos ayuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment