Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Semana 75

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! We are doing good here in Ambato!

We had more investigadores come to church yesterday. The wife of F asisted but F no. They`re progressing well though and have a fecha for the 7th of Febrero. The family P asisted yesterday too. They are a part member family. The husband r is a less active and his wife and two kids aren`t members. They want to get baptized and they all want to come closer to God. The three have a fecha for the 14th of Febrero. We`re really excited for them.

We had a fun service on saturday with the zone. We went to the property of a member in the mountains and helped break open plants that have beans in them called chocho. haha

We`re hoping to have a lot more investigatores asist church this next sunday. We`re working hard and seeing a lot more results and that making us really excited. I love being here as a misionary. I know that this is the work of the Lord and that He is directing this work. His hand is in it and He is giving us the blessing and miracles that we see every day. I know that the book of Mormon is true and is the word of God. I hope you`re all reading it. If not, I invite you to do it. 

Have a great week and stay safe and I can`t wait to hear from you all next week!

-Elder Gomez

Amo ser misionero! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment