Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Semana 71

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas!
We had transfers today and I`m staying here in Ambato and my new companion is Elder Reynolds from Idaho. He has about 6 months in the mission. I`m really excited to work with him in this change.
Christmas was great! On the 24th, we had lasagna with the ward mission leader for lunch and that was really good, then at night we went to a member`s house to have a Christmas dinner with turkey, potatoes salad and ice cream and thesse cake balls that my companion made. On the 25th we had a district meeting then ate tacos with the zone and did a gift exchange game. In the afternoon we talked to the family on skype which was really great!
I`ll be completing 18 months in the mission this week. The time has gone by way fast. With these last 6 months, I want to put in all my effort and do the best I can.
We had an investigator in the church yesterday. She is the mom of a recent convert. She is from Peru and will be here for a few  months and then go back to Peru. She`s really interested and like the church a lot.
Well that`s about it for this week. Hope you all have a great week and a happy new year 2015. Stay safe and happy and I can`t wait to hear from you all next week. Have a great week! Chao!
-Elder Gomez
Amo ser misionero! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment