Monday, July 14, 2014

Semana 48-Transfer Week

Hi everyone! I hope you`ve all had a great week! We had transfers today and me and Elder Batista are staying here in Chillogallo for another transfer. This will be my third transfer here. In all of my sectors, I`ve stayed for three transfers and I think it`s safe to say that I`ll be in every sector for three transfers for the rest of my mission. haha
Well L is still good for her baptism on the 2nd of August. She is progressing very well and her family is giving her a lot of support. 

We`ve been looking for the less actives in our ward and this week we found four less active families. They all live far away and some in the mountains. A lot of them went inactive a few years ago because the chapel was too far away and cost too much. But last week we moved to the stake center, which is a lot closer for everyone in our ward and costs less to get there. A lot of less actives are coming back to church and it`s really exciting to see them coming back. In our mission, a reactivation is the same as a baptism. To hasten to the work, we need to not only baptize, but also rescue the less actives.

Well that`s about it for this week. Hope you all have a great week! Hope to hear from you all soon. 

-Èlder Gòmez 

Amo ser misionero :)




No comments:

Post a Comment